All Applications must be received by Monday September 28, 2020 at 5 pm
The Northern Union County Fire and EMS District (NUCFD) will be accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Firefighter/Paramedic. NUCFD responds on an average of 800 calls for service year. Our district is 73.9 square miles and has a population of 4700 and growing.
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation and sick leave, holiday pay, and Ohio Police & Fire retirement benefits.
Salary Package: $49,120 per year based on a 56 hours/week, OT, & paid holidays
Applicants must possess the following:
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Valid Ohio Paramedic Certification
- Valid CPR and ACLS Certifications
- Valid Ohio Firefighter II Certification
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Successfully pass a basic Firefighter/EMT knowledge exam
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening examination and Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund physical
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have the ability to be insured by the Districts insurance provider
Applications may be obtained on our website www.nucfd.com or in person at the NUCFD Fire Station at 602 N. Franklin St Richwood, Ohio 43344. To pick up your application in person please call 740-943-2715 to schedule a time to pick up the application. Completed applications with copies of certifications must be turned into the station or emailed to Chief Randy Riffle at firstname.lastname@example.org